My girlfriend left me because I'm a troll?

Title says all, I kept trolling my girlfriend and all I wanted from her to troll me back. She left me, what should I do? My girlfriend left me because I'm a troll?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• that's a troll

Most Helpful Guy

• She trolled you good!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Find a troll to date

• Find a new one. Who has some space for humor.

• Apologise and try to make things right, she most likely still likes you but if she doesn't like being trolled respect her wishes and try to make things better.

• stop trying to live a Youtube relationship, some girls just are'nt into stuff like that.

• I don't even watch YouTube for anything except cars 😄😄 duh not big jokes

• You're saying that I should stop trolling but I'm not trolling because it's cool, I'm trolling because this is how I live

• ok if you really want a "troll" relationship try to stop using the Word troll, and meet someone that doesn't hate it, but if she does hate it just dont do it to her, sacrifice something for the girl

• Troll her some more

• did you tell her you want her to troll you back

• nothing wrong with u it's just she doesn't accept to be funny most of the time.. i mean some people like that need to be more serious most of time. just make a apologise and slow it down :D Good luck

• That's how I live dude, if I can't laugh with the one I love, then just why?

• stop trolling dumbass