Separated but wanna go back?

I separated from my husband 11 months ago I dated a guy and moved in with him but I got that he is cheating on me! He is talking and contacting his ex's and so and so Now I want to go back because whatever my husband did to me he never cheated on me ( me and my husband were just living together for the last year as roommates) but He is more caring about me. I am sure but he wants to know what I did and where I lived during separation if he knows that I lived with a guy he never accept me going back! What should I do? Please don't tell me that I am a bad person or I am unfaithful as My purpose of this question is asking for a solution. lz

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you still into your husband? that's a big question. coz if no, then this is slam dunk case.. But if you really want your ex hub, just need to tell him where you been this last one year before you get back with him. I am sure he would accept coz he still would be caring about you.

But tell me why did you separated yourself from him in the first place? you do realized that he's good for you only when you entered into other relationship. Hard learning for you. Please talk to your ex and sort things out. its nice to see you finally understanding who is worth your time. All the best!

• Me &r my husband we always fight! That's why I separated but he has positive things too!

• Where fights don't occur? just go back to him and apologize for leaving him.. tell him how much you have missed him and still want to make it up for the lost one year that you guys had.. just go and tell him.. hope for the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be honest. You're not going back because you love and miss him for himself, you want to go back because your ego is hurt and he is an ok last resort.

Be honest with him, start your marriage again on the right foot instead of based on lies.

What Guys Said 3

• Be honest with him and ask his forgiveness. You can't start out with deception.
    Point out that the experiences you have had since leaving are what made you realize that your love with him is worth saving. Don't give up if he resists at first. Often it is persistence that lets the other person know you are sincere.
    If he really cares for you, he will give it another try.
    Get couples counseling!
    ~JSmith

• You won't do anything we tell you to do. You haven't filed for divorce in a year! You can't make a decision to save your life. So why should we give you adivce?

• The solution is to get the divorce that you SHOULD have gotten a year ago. Or more.

What Girls Said 2

• Why did you separate in the first place, and do you still love him?

• What he doesn't know won't hurt him don't tell him anything. He will always make you feel guilty every time you fight with him. We also don't know what he been doing either. Just go back to him and don't say a word and tell him how much you missed him.