Debating if I should ask or not, watcha think?

My ex and I dated for almost 11 months. During that time we were very close and did some stuff. We never went all the way, but we did do stuff that was a first for both of us. We have been broken up for over 3 months now but it didn't end badly, she said she loved me as we broke up, and I did too, but we decided it would be best if we split because she said she just wasn't happy. So I of course want her to be happy, so I let her go. We haven't really talked, other then a few days since and we have said happy birthday to eachother on our birthdays, so we haven't been completely 100% no contact. But question is, recently and a bit over the time since we have been apart I've been thinking about the stuff we did and been feeling kinda bad. I don't know, guess I feel guilty taking her first time away with the stuff we did. I've never been like other guys that brag and talk a bunch about all the do. So i guess I'm wondering if it would be stupid to say sorry? Sorry for taking that first experience away from her and all? I haven't thought about wording or anything of how I would say it, but I'm just wondering if I should or not. I know it's not something that guys do a lot, but I just feel like I should. I don't know if it's a good idea, a bad idea. I don't wanna make her feel bad or make her sorry or anything, and I definitely don't wanna make something worse, like I hope to be her friend still even though that may take a bit, I'm just wondering if it would be alright. We are both strong Christians and at the time it seemed like the right thing, but I just feel the need to say sorry. Sooo What do you think? Thanks anyone who answers

What Girls Said 1

• If you feel like you should say sorry definitely do. The best way to say sorry would be in person because then you could also say everything that needs to be said and could possibly become better friends

• I thought the same thing (could become better friends from it.) but all I have heard so far is to not say anything so it's been hard

What Guys Said 2

• You did not take anything from her unless you used force. She willingly gave you those experiences. If you say anything, it should be to express gratitude for having those experiences together. If you express regret, she may think that you failed to appreciate the gist that she gave you.

Are you looking for a reason to talk to her again?

• Nothing to apologize for.

And if she seemed like she knew anything more than you or was leading it was not her first time, I can assure ya.