Why do I bother trying?

why do I bother trying to be myself while being with someone who wants to change everything about me and thinks its OK to do that then when I try to change them the crack the shit

42

Most Helpful Girl

• No one has the right to change someone else to their liking. If you don't like them don't be with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• If your relationship is based on one or both of you changing the way you are to make it work, then I'm sorry to say but you need to get out. The only relationships that work are the ones which both of you like each other exactly the way you are. Keep looking and never give up, the one is out there somewhere!

What Girls Said 3

• Bro. You deserve to be with someone who likes you.

• Why would you even be with someone that wants you to be something you're not?

• Obviously she likes enough about you to still be with you. She is trying to mold you into her ideal mate. What are some examples of things she is trying to change about you?

• what type of job I should have and what type of music and movies I should be watching and listening

• that's just the basic

• Girls that feel like they need to control a man are doing so because controlling you makes them safe. They have fear of betrayal. My advise is to be assertive and tell her with love what you want and don't want, what you will and won't do. You should always be patient even if she loses her crap over the loss of your submission. She will either show you respect or she will be outa there. Either way you win. I think the Bible says that you are better of living on the roof of the house than have to live with a contentious woman.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be with her, she's looking for a guy to 'fix'.