Do You think That Your First kiss had Change , a little your Life Course , Try to remember , when things didn't workout?

I think and i know that a first kiss with someone you love is very special and beautiful , and it's something that i can't describe unless you try it by yourself...
but a first kiss can change your life to something positive or something negative...
it can DESTROY you OR it Can Heal you FOR EVER...
When things dont workout , first you feel So Sad , its like someone sticking a blade in your heart and chst.. after 2 or 3 weeks you will still stay beging to that person for a chance to get back together.
And after you realise it's impossibe you will start being miserable and sad and angry... every couple you see or you watch on tv or in a movie will be diffrent to you..
You WILL Start talking to RANDOM GIrls for sex , or relationships , becuase that make you think , you will be happy...
that is my problem and i am still in same situation for 1 years now..
Do You think That Your First kiss had Change , a little your Life Course , Try to remember , when things didn't workout...?

20

What Girls Said 2

• mine one was when I was around 8/9 a kid with another girl friend of mine so ya looool but with a guy my first kiss was in a condom audition I was doing looool had to kiss 4 different guys looool

• I still haven't had my first kiss yet. I do have a boyfriend and we just started dating. We plan on kissing the next time we hang.

What Guys Said 0