Are you going to settle for someone less just to be right or are you going to make yourself happy & ignore what will other people think/say about you?

I really liked my ex but it is a one-sided love and both gave up on LDR set-up. There should be immaturity issues that could be worked out but he lost the interest. Initially, he was not interested on love and I invested more on the relationship unlike him. He is not ready for marriage, I am ready. He doesn't know what he wants, I know what I want. He thinks we are not compatible, but I have made adjustments. We could have worked it out even though we are not on the same page but he is not willing to do it. I got tired emotionally. He took me for granted and himself being egoistical, I think he is rejoicing and consciously trying not to care.

1
1