How do you know if a guy likes you?

A guy kind of flirts with me but I don't know if he likes me. What are more signs to show if a guy likes you?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• also the more he wants to get you know you. like where you grow up stuff aboit your family favorite color etc.. that's a great sign he likes ya

What Guys Said 5

• If he tries to get a little closer, laughs at things you say even if they aren't funny, meets you instead of his friends... all good signs I think

• If he flirts with you he likes you. If he wouldn't, why should he bother talking and flirting with you?

• if I like a girl ill hang out with her listen to her just being close to her would be awesome

• If he's shy he will probably give you some stares and be awkward around you. Or else he will be really interested about you, he will want to be around you and he's going to instareply everywhere online.

• send him a mssg in snapchat WhatsApp or fb if he replies instantly at all ungodly hours he likes u

What Girls Said 0