Is it time to move on?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 7 months now and its been a good relationship. Lately I've found to be unhappy and unable to trust her (there was a guy that she lied about because she had a connection to him and he confessed his love and she hid it). She controls me and plans out my day. She wants to be together all the time and i feel like a dad with 3 kids. She keeps saying she will change but doesn't. she's a delicate girl so id have to be careful on what i should do. Should i end things, take a break, or work to fix it?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a very similar situation to you and I decided to end it and honestly it was the best decision I could've made. He was very unhappy but every now and then you have to be selfish. Staying with someone to keep them happy won't make anyone happy in the long run

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're unhappy.. then just end it
    if you believe she is worth it, then have a serious talk with her and explain that you're unhappy and why you feel that way
    if she says to fix it and she doesn't? end it

What Girls Said 2

• Whether she's delicate or not, if it's not working for you, end it. I'm not saying you have to be an ass, but who wants to be in a relationship like that?

• Move on, controlling and distrust after 7 month is already toxic

What Guys Said 1

• Take a break and if she didn' t change after this, you should probably move on.