Is it time to move on?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for 7 months now and its been a good relationship. Lately I've found to be unhappy and unable to trust her (there was a guy that she lied about because she had a connection to him and he confessed his love and she hid it). She controls me and plans out my day. She wants to be together all the time and i feel like a dad with 3 kids. She keeps saying she will change but doesn't. she's a delicate girl so id have to be careful on what i should do. Should i end things, take a break, or work to fix it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I was in a very similar situation to you and I decided to end it and honestly it was the best decision I could've made. He was very unhappy but every now and then you have to be selfish. Staying with someone to keep them happy won't make anyone happy in the long run

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're unhappy.. then just end it
    if you believe she is worth it, then have a serious talk with her and explain that you're unhappy and why you feel that way
    if she says to fix it and she doesn't? end it

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Whether she's delicate or not, if it's not working for you, end it. I'm not saying you have to be an ass, but who wants to be in a relationship like that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on, controlling and distrust after 7 month is already toxic

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Take a break and if she didn' t change after this, you should probably move on.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;