I broke up with my girlfriend - I can't give her another chance..

i broke up with my girl this time.. last 2 months my girl broke up with me and dated a guy for only 2 days.. she went back to me cause she said I am really the guy she really loves.. I accepted her apology and went back with her.. but the other night, my friend told me that he found my girl outside the house of another guy this time., I confronted her and said she met this guy through text.. well it p*sses me off because she had the energy to see that guy when before that I asked her to see me which she never did... as our argument went on, its like she was sorry for flirting with the guy.. damn.. she said to me that she did it cause she feels I was cheating when in fact I never did..take not of "feels" because there was no reason or evidence that I cheated at all, I was just busy at school and she knows that.. she was asking for another chance,actually for the last 4th chance(cause she flirted for 4 guys including this throughout our relationship).. I really love her. do you think I really need to give her another chance? she seems serious and she cried ...

please be free to comment if you need info or my story is to bias..

i just need a little advice or something that will say that I did the right thing.. please... tnx

3319

Most Helpful Girl

• although it is not the right thing to trust her after all these chances that she did ruin and didn't respect the commitment she has with you. I think right now she is noway a trust worthy and noway you trust her again at this time at least.

and the better is to leave her and move on with you life, and find someone who deserves you and deserves your true love and loyalty. but this is so stereotyping, which I don't like to follow such so basic rules and attitudes that we just memorize and never understands, you have feelings you still have the ability to forgive so why not !

if you still love her, and still have feelings for the girl, you still want to give it a try, and another chance and have hope that she did change and not going to repeat it again and she is going to be different and stop flirting with other guys.

you have to talk with her and tell her that's her LAST CHANCE by all means and if she messed things up again and miss this chance she can forget all about you.

tell her you are not trusting her anymore as you used to trust her in the past, and she has to rebuild the trust that she lost and make you trust her again and believe she is true this time. make it clear that this chance is to SEE IF SHE DID CHANGE OR NOT, so if you figured out she is still the same then its all over.

i can feel you want the girl actually and you want her back with you, for your own sake and JUST FOR YOU cause this is what you really want to do, give her the chance and don't be hard on yourself.

but let it be the last and make it clear its the last for you and for her...

you got to tell her if you are cheating on her you wouldn't give all these chances that she ruined and that it would be so easy for you to move on.

show you are trust worthy and she is the one that is not but still you trusted her although you know she is flirting with others. you have to talk about it in a very nice way and don't be tough...

it has to be just a conversation, to get thing back together, and not a fight that could end up everything.

you can always remember that the girl didn't CHEAT on you, she was flirting with other guys...and yes it is so wrong and never okay to do it. but it is never a-real-cheating-on-you-action

i really hope this helps,

good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE