How to stop caring?

My boyfriend and I broke up 4 months ago. He broke up with me but he was pretty sad about it. He has a tendency to kinda self destruct when he's sad or going through a confusing time. So he's been hanging out with people who do thinks like get drunk do drugs and hook up a lot. I'm worried that he'll do something he regrets. His sister has a drug and drinking problem and hooks up with a lot of random people and he shames his sister for that and basically doesn't like what she does. So if he starts doing this stuff eventually he'll regret it and hate himself (that's just how he is). But it's not supposed to be my problem anymore and i don't want to care about his affairs anymore. Any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• simple just stoping caring other by thinking about only you. keep in mind only you can love you nobody other

What Girls Said 0