Why would he choke me during sex?

We had sex two times and he choked me both times. And he is very dominant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not condoning premarital sex but I would suggest you question him about this or dump him. People will say this is either his sexual fetish or he is into BSDM, perhaps saw this in porn. This is another reason why I would never cross that line. Again, ask him. That is very dangerous and sick. Stop going back to that guy.

What Guys Said 12

• I've gotten the exact opposite from women sometimes they grab my hands and put them around their neck and say choke me. unless its an in the moment for me and I feel she's just a dirty little whore during sex then I'll do it. other than that it turns me off when they want me to do it

• because some girls like it and maybe you should just be like hey I don't want to be choked and he will probably stop if he doesn't then don't see him anymore

• This should always be discussed ahead of time.

You are scared and he is a fuck buddy?

Um... Read that sentence... Stop fucking him and stay away. You are seriously putting yourself at risk in this situation!

• chok him back , show him whos incharge.

boys do it just to complete their fantasy.
    make him stop

• He is trying to be too dominant. Let him know. if he is going overboard with it.

• my girl told me to do it... she liked it... then I tried it... and found its not that bad haha... makes total sense how these guys kill themselves on accident with autoerotic asphyxiation

• bitch you know you like it...

• did you give him the idea you liked that any kind of way

• tell him about your inconvenience

• did you black out

• it's Dsbm

• fetish

What Girls Said 9

• some guys are just into that. if you don't like it speak up.

• He's a dummy. Probably saw it in porn
    . he should have checked with you first. If you aren't into it, speak up before he chokes you.

• i would guess because it's one of his kinks. if he didn't ask you before hand tho he should have. i would talk to him about it and maybe set up some boundres.

• I am so sorry to hear about that but if I were you I would walk away immediately with the first choke even if he begged me I would still walk away...

• he thinks of you as a slave

• This should be discussed before!!! You should also have a safe word! If he keeps doing it, he has problems. Leave fast and don't look back.

• Because he has no idea how much danger he's putting you in, and thinks he can just do stuff like that without asking. Don't sleep with that guy anymore. He's not dominant. Dominants get consent. He's abusive.

• If you did not like it then speak to him

• He's into it and assumes that you're into it as well.