How to move on? How to forget someone without closure?

I like someone before. I like him for 10 years. I tried telling him I like him and I don't know if he responded positively because everytime I try to ask and define our relationship he avoids the subject. I am genuinely asking this. How can I forget him if I like him for 10 years? I want him to tell it to my face but everytime I ask us to meet he said he is busy and does not have time, he finally said he does not like me through phone 3 years ago. What should I do to forget him? Their is no proper closure so I am stuck in the dark and I needed to pull my own to get on the bright side again. And please don't advice about God or finding another man to love. My heart is broken as it is, and I have been dealing with this depression for 6 years if I happen to break it again I don't know if I'll ever recover. This is the greatest reason why I cannot date anyone even if I am desperate for affection and truthfully want to be engaged in a relationship.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a beautiful angel for myself. I loved it more than anything. I then got a hold of it and then I kept holding unto it for years. the angel became dark and lost all its beautiful feathers and all of its beauty. now all that is left in my hand is the ash of it and I know I should've let it go and be in the sky where it was supposed to be, but I was selfish and egoistic and never let it fly again.

• yes. I should have let it go but if that angel is already dark and is in the verge of crumbling is their a possibility it will fly again? And if it does will it not get hurt more.

• see, I've been through this kinda experience for 12 years. and I understand exactly how you feel. so, I saw this movie called inception. it had a beautiful message and I decided just about a month and a half ago that I should move on and find someone. I haven't still, but I know I am sure gonna find someone who truly appreciates me. I know jazmine, it is difficult, but if you ever wanna talk about it. you can ask me here.

What Guys Said 3

• You treat that guy like He is God. Pick yourself up and have self respect and love. You don't need him.

• I do not treat him like a God simply I cannot forget him because I love him, I truelly love him that is why I cannot foget no matter how deperate I get. I even hate him for leaving me in the dark and never taking responsibility even if I did confess he should have man up and break my heart all in all.

• Problem , indeed. I'd like to talk with some too.

• go find another guy. that's more open

What Girls Said 2

• You need to get into therapy and possibly the doctor to deal with you learn how to let go of things and deal with your depression.

• I really don't want to. they'd probably just ask questions for me to realize somewhat the answer on my own. but i have been asking myself a lot too, with the consideration of my personal health and benefit but I couldn't. And their are a lot of people who have worst situation than me. What is the possibility that they'd probably just brushed it off and just tell me to move on without real advice? I needed advices from people who actually felt and know how it is.

• All of what you're saying to me right now is depression talking

• hi, i understood ur feelings. i am also in a particular situation. but better to keep move move on. or other wise stay from him like calling , chatting etc. may be this make him miss u.. if this is not worked well. better move on. find other love who deserve ur respect. may god bless uuuu bye