When you think it's time to break up?

What are things your partner do that makes you decide to break up?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• my 2nd last dropped out of our university. and he didn't tell me, he would come and tell me what he did in class and pretended he was still going until I tried to surprise him with lunch one day at his classes and his classmates said he hasn't been there for months. and my last ex was an alcoholic and was very abusive. And one day he was having a very long smoke so I went to go check on him, I found him getting a blow job by a hooker in my car. AND I was going to try to work it out but after I caught him with that hooker I found out he went and tried to find another hook up that night

• Why you don't forgive cheating

• because I cheated on him early in our relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Do that person add or subtract from your life?

What Girls Said 2

• that he is cheating on me and has given up on me and isn't very supportive of me...

• Why you don't forgive cheating?

• It doesn't always mean this you can consider it as a mistake. we always make mistakes !!

• no it is NOT a mistake it is a totally on his part a CHOICE he chooses in his head to make when he is angry or what not. It's forgivable but I will not be living with him anymore. and he can go to hell for all I care... that's up to him.

• Cheating. It wouldn't matter if they were the best boyfriend ever, if they cheat, its gone time

• Why you don't forgive cheating

• Why should I? If you cheat, you obviously are not committed and do not love the woman, And why should you stay with anyone like that?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!