Ex-boyfriend made a fake account and followed me?

Without going into detail, he broke up with me and we ended on horrible terms and blocked each other on all social media platforms. He got another girlfriend less than a month later, but have since ended their relationship. He seemed to not care about me at all and was very indifferent toward me. It's been 6 and a half months since then, and I miss him like crazy. I don't have a Facebook page or MySpace anymore since I deactivated both a few weeks ago, and have my Twitter and Pinterest accounts linked to my Instagram (which is what he followed me on). Basically, I know for a fact that this account is his and he's kinda been hanging around on my list for the past two weeks. He flat out told me he doesn't care and has A LOT of girls on the line (including the one he left me for) so I don't know why he would make a fake account to follow me on social media? He doesn't try to contact me or anything himself, so I don't understand what he's doing with this...

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I did this once
    I couldn't let go, and I was terrified of her rejecting me again... so I spied on her
    Unattractive I know but I couldn't help myself

Most Helpful Girl

• He missed you and is watching you and is trying to find out about you I had an ex do this to me it was creepy

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Do you have physical proof that this is him besides that you "know" it is him?

• do you know for sure its his?