Autism + break ups. anyone can relate?

So a while ago I ended the relationship with this girl. she had given up on our relationship. so I saw no point of continuing even tough I did love her.

now I still have her on my mind on a daily basis. but thats not what this is about. the hard part is this. I have autism and a part of that is ODD. it causes my brain to overload on thoughts. it shows me all the positive scenarios and all the bad. (her laying with someone else in bed for example)

it also leaves me with a lot of "WHY" questions. answers that I've never gotten from her as to why she had given up. I still have no clue as to where it went wrong. Tough it's not the break up that's killing me but my brain wich keeps going and going and going.

it often gives me sleepless nights. just laying in bed thinking about the littlest of things. but yh mostly what I explained. with a depression behind me (it still lingers a little bit) u can probably figure out how it makes me feel from time to time.

so my question is can some people relate to this? do you have these issues aswell? the over thinking part not the break up part. that just part of life ^^. let me know, share ur opinion.
Autism + break ups. anyone can relate?
1
0