He lost interest in me the moment we started dating?

He was attracted to me before we dated and he said he stopped being physically attracted to me after we started dating. He stopped trying after we started dating. We waiting for each other for about three months because of things with his parents and such and now that he doesn't have to try to get me he doesn't have to try to keep me. So we broke up because he's not interested in me when we're together. But he then suddenly made the whole thing about race and about the fact i'm Asian and his racial reasoning made no sense. he also used phrases like "i think" "i guess". "i guess i'm just not attracted to asians" "i think it was just you" back and forth. I'm not exactly sure to do

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you where either a challenge or he ended up just giving up during the wait , thought it would work but didn't.
    The fact he played the race card... you should of slapped the teeth from his mouth.
    Try not let it get you down. I bet you're pretty , fun and smart and you will break heart's in your life. There are good guy's out there waiting to eventually meet you and share some part of there life with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't let him make you down some guys are always like that just don't make yourself feeling bad be strong and self confidence one day he will feeling bad for hurting you.

What Guys Said 3

• You are 16 and he sounds like a punk. Forget about him. Why do you like someone who doesn't like you? That makes no sense. There will be other boys, trust me.

• at least you made it to a date usually they avoid me after 2 days for no reason

• Well this to me is the most stupid reason for breakup, may be he waz insecure or had other problems in his life wherr he sucks.
    Asians are v attractive n beautifulll, may be he didn't had the eye which could see n admire beauty. let it be try to find a person who cherish n admire ur presence

What Girls Said 0