How can I get back in touch with an old crush?

This girl was my best friend when I first moved into the neighborhood and we liked each other during the early years of high school but then something happened and we never dated and eventually lost all contact with each other its been about three or four years since we've really hung out or talked and I recently started thinking about her and wished I wasn't such a coward freshman year ha ha

so how can I get back in touch with her with the possibility of something more than just rekindling the friendship without it being too awkward

11

What Girls Said 1

• This exact situation happened to me.. I liked a guy and never knew he liked me. We hadn't spoken in about 4 years. He got my number off a mutual friend and text me... we ended up going out for a while but then just became friends.. I've been best friends with him for years now. If you don't have a way of getting her number try Facebook, or twitter etc?

What Guys Said 1

• Well the number one thing you need to do is get her number then we'll see what happens. Try to Facebook her or MySpace if anyone still uses MySpace... good luck!