What kind of relationship is this? Help would be great.

So I dated this girl a couple years back, it wasn't very successful as we were both pretty young and immature, but we remained very close friends and talked often. Then she dated this other guy and had a long relationship but during it she always flirted with me, when they broke up the flirting got heavier, but she often flirts with other guys in the same way but she always seems to come back to me. Then she moved and I didn't see her much, we still talked often though. After about 6 months she came back and went to a different school, for a period of about 2 months we texted everyday and would have sexual conversations, telling each other our fantasies and things, unfortunately we rarely saw each other then she just kind of suddenly stopped texting me and she dated a few other guys and we drifted apart until the start of this year when the same 'special treatment' presented itself again. At the moment though she is quote "just talking" to the original guy with whom she had a long relationship and they have been fighting, then last night we were at a friends, about 6 of us, and for hours we were on the couch, her legs across mine and kind of cuddling and we were getting really close and I thought maybe something was going to happen as it just seemed then as if we were a couple, then we watched a horror movie and my wussy friend was getting scared, so she sat next to him and held his hand all the while burying her feet in my crotch, then she fell asleep in his lap. What the hell do I mean to her? Thanks for bothering to read.

PS: by flirting I mean the standard stuff and sitting on my lap, touching, cuddling, spooning, second base and sticking her tongue out for a couple of seconds and making sure I see it. Its a unique style, I'll say that.
2
2