Moving states with child. father has no knowing?

Worried that my ex might move states and take my son with her. leaving me no way to know where they are going or no way to ever speak to my boy again. what would make a person decide to just keep their child away from a parent that wants nothing more than to be with said child.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Was she given full custody or primary residential? With visitation, you may still be able to block her moving out of state. Before starting a court case, get a lawyer. While they are expensive, it makes a big difference in court having the lawyer who knows the laws and how to work within the system vs being self represented

Most Helpful Girl

• You would go to the police and report your child kidnapped if that happened.

• that's just it she lied about everything. in the end the judge gave her custody me visits. idc is she goes but I do if my son goes to. should I try filing for a motion to reconsider now that I had time to get my facts together. I'm not allowed to have anything to do with the ex.

• Well there you go

• so I should take legal action.

What Guys Said 4

• I can only guess as to your ex's intentions.

If you don't want it, then I would suggest calling a lawyer to see if there are any actions that you can take to prevent it.

• Basically he hates you

• okay folks.

• Fuck you. I was going to say I hope you lose your kids but I don't.

• quit hiding like a bitch. you know me and I know you. come face me like a "man" you claim to be instead of a little self made biatch

• you can report him and tell the police that he took your daughter without permission. thats kidnapping even if he is the father. who has custody?

• In most places unless he has sole custody that's called parental kidnapping

• they do not have sole custody. just residential custody for the time being

What Girls Said 1

• Did you mean to post this from your fake female account?

• only account I have so it's whatever. the statement is still legit. I'm not really sure I was to enraged to hear the exact words. I could barely make out anything the judge was saying. I have done studying of my own and as it does collaborate with possibilities. I need a no way out solution.

• Are you certain that you're not allowed any contact? You said you didn't hear what the judge said.

• no contact unless about child visitation I do believe. . I gotta quick research to do folks be back with ya in a bit.