How do I become extremely successful in my career and life to make the guys that hurt me in the past regret everything they made me go through?

Been in a toxic relationship for two years and a half. Where I got emotionally abused and was so afraid to let go, and even got pregnant this year Feb but lost my baby. Before during my pregnancy me and my ex broke up and he left. Although I cried myself to sleep every night for months. For the past month I've been doing well. anyways, I have a job to support myself and even completed college recently with the highest marks and made the impossible - possible. Although I dropped out in the past but, managed to pull myself together with this I've actually built my confidence, no longer insecure, stronger and I am a lot more positive. I really wanna make every guy that ever hurt me, used, or intended too and played with my feelings to regret what they did to me through SUCESSS Instead of dwelling In the past. I wanna show it with my actions, attitude and apperence because my ex he left me Pregnant. He abused that poor soul in my belly and from that yes I learnt my lesson but I wanna Continue growing. I wanna achieve my goal because am done being nice and getting pushed around with for having a good heart. I've dealt with my situation alone but I need to carry on pushing myself further to make my break up worth being broken. I don't wanna fall back on my goal of becoming successful because in the past. I got distracted by men but now am focusing on myself but I wanna prove to men in general that they can't put a person down regardless off who they are. I've become strong to the extent that me cutting people off is no longer a problem but I need advice how do i keep myself going to achieve my goal& to never give up and that people make mistakes but improve what they do wrong. Guys hurting me effected me so badly and now it's my time to get payback but by growing so they can regret the way they treated me and took me for granted and treated me like a commidity more than a human with a heart like I was nothing. Please guide me and Thank you
3
3