Why does he still stare if we broke up nearly two years ago?

Yes, it's a question about an ex, but any insight would be appreciated.
My ex and I are college students, and when we're in the same area/vicinity, he'll look at me from a afar. He started doing this a few months after he dumped me. He always seems to notice me in a crowd, and sometimes he'll look away quickly when I catch him looking, but other times he'll hold the eye contact and stare. He's definitely looking at me as well - it's happened way too many times. He knows I have a boyfriend, and he just got a new girlfriend, so I don't know why he does this. I know this shouldn't bother me "because he's an ex", and while I'm happy with my boyfriend now, and should "get on with my life" this guy was my first love so I feel like I need to know what he's thinking, especially since we both graduate next week (it's a closure thing if you will).

22

Most Helpful Guy

• don't risk messing up your current relationship by making your current boyfriend feel insecure about your overly interested behavior about your ex

he is your ex
    let it go
    and if you want to pursue the ex then end things with the new boyfriend because he doesn't need to be dragged through this

Most Helpful Girl

• he was staring at the background behind you, it shouldn't bother you, it happens to everybody sometimes

What Guys Said 1

• it seems that u still hav feelings for each other

What Girls Said 1

• If it's a closure thing you need to speak to him rather than guess