Ending an "almost" relationship?

We've been together since February, supposedly exclusive since April, but it's never felt like a real relationship.

Im tired of the pain but I can't stop want to stick it out for the future I desire. Telling myself to walk away isn't working. I try not to text him or ignore his text but I just can't help myself.

How can I stop myself and break free?

21

What Girls Said 2

• The one and only thing you can do is look ahead to your future. Anyone who doesn't make you feel valued and worth the exclusivity is someone who will never settle on anything in life, especially not on you.

Block his number. Avoid reminders. Focus on bettering yourself by investing in hobbies. It's a choice you have to make. Either you really want to or you don't. This person is just sticking around because you let him.

• Break free by finding his replacement. Thats what i had to do

What Guys Said 1

• Blocking and cutting off all contact works the best. Knowing that there is someone better out there for you.