What helped you through a breakup?

1123

Most Helpful Guy

• The following things helped me :

- removed everything that reminded me of her (that includes pictures, items and gifts)

- started to have some 'me' time, for me it was reading books, video games, exercising, working harder on my job.

- kept telling myself that the time is on my side and that I took the high moral road and it would be worth it

- stopped talking to my friends / family about her or asked them not to mention her to me anymore

Took me a couple of months with all that, but I came out stronger and now I've reached the point that I am over it completely.

• Logical thing to do. Good advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• Loud music while driving under the stars down country roads. I just needed space from everyone so I could put things back into focus.

• Doesn't get better than that!