How much do we love it when our men have day long play station benders and forget to cook dinner 🙄 again!! Twice in a week?

Most Helpful Guy

• See. We have managed to fool you into thinking we forgot while playing Play Station. Most of us don't really like Play Station but it is a great excuse. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• well it sounds like someone need to throw a padlock on a certain part of herself into he remembers what is more important in life. unless the guy is still in high school. he needs to learn that when in a relationship. we have to consider our partner more than some activity

• I hope he makes it up to you,, and shag your lights out, until you see stars!!

• hilarious!! you are so funny!!

• Ok that's already his life!

• wow,, already his life? Does that mean he gets a bj every time dinner is on time,,, so he missed out on 2 bj's for not having dinner ready, because of play-station,,,

hmm,,, what to do? play-station or a blow job from a sexy blonde with big beautiful breasts?

If I were him, I would throw the play-station into the garbage can and take the blow job... at least that is what I would do.

• Order out!

• Hahaha it always happens with me specially on weekends

• Play station? What kind of 'play station?'.

• well I don't do play station. and dinner is always on time.

• Only on the weekends... But I still manage to cook as a need to get a can of soda anyways... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• What? Another spanking?

What Girls Said 4

• Have a really good talk to him.
    My husband was out of work for a while last year.
    Some nights I would only get a plate of hot chips placed in front of me after working all week.
    It made me feel unimportant and unappreciated.

• Yes I understand that feeling. My husband has been house hubby for 10 years now.

• He's ok, he mostly does well :)

• Okay so as annoying as this may be just let it slide.

• I just simply do not date gamers.

• it is okay

• No. I'm not with a man child. We work long hours so we don't have time for mindless hobbies. we're lucky to have time for dinner.

• Tbf he used to before his accident so probs shouldn't judge πŸ™„ I'm just tired from work.

• No jugdement. But Why not do something constructive with your time

• Yup , like make my dinner :) I don't get it either.