How am I supposed to deal with my emotions here?

There was this gal I'd met online and we started hitting it off right off the bat. We'd been talking for about 5 or 6 months and even met up quite a few times and she even said she loved me once (we were both kind of having emotional break downs and we pulled each other through then she said it). Last night we were texting and she was drunk. I asked her what she was up to and she said,"Oh just hanging with this guy" and I jokingly replied,"Oh? Haha is he cute? xD"" and she replied with,"Ya actually very. He's an ass though so we usually end up hate fucking when we hang out" and then she disappeared and wouldn't respond to any texts I sent after that. This morning she texted,"Haha! Sorry me and Wyatt fucked last night so I was a little busy. So what's up with you?" and I felt really hurt... I said,"I thougit you loved me" and she never responded...

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she realized how much she meant to you.. maybe she used ya, wanted your attention for a little while while she messed with others. Maybe she'll realize how much she messed up. People tend to speak the truth when their drunk.

I'm sorry this happened to you... this happened to my older brother before he died. He had a girlfriend.. she even moved in. Only to find out she was fucking someone behind his back.. he was so heart broken... I'm sorry these things happen... I'm so so so so SO sorry... the best thing to do is move on... in sorry if I'm not making sense I tend to go all over the place... again I'm sorry..

• A way to deal with this emotional stuff is to surround yourself with things you like. Let it be music, or your family or friends, or drawling? Like hobbies!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you do what you feel like doing only safely. Want to punch something buy a punching bag. Want to break something get some foamcore boards or cardboard and go to town. Heart break is hard to deal with and it sounds like she is just using you as a freind which often happens sadly. She might care for you a bit but would much rather get off with an ass than someone who cares for her.

What Girls Said 3

• Shit. That must've hurt. I'm sorry man. The best thing to do is beat the shit out of her. Just kidding. I would've. Anyway, the best thing to do is to just cut her out of your life. I know it's easier said than done, but she's nothing special. You deserve better. Please don't let this ruin you or get to you.

• Loving you and being IN love with you are two different things. Maybe she doesn't realize how much she hurt you. It's probably best for you to distance yourself from her for a while. Focus your attention on someone more deserving...

• wow that's an arsehole thing to do. have you told her your upset by it

• I mean we aren't dating so do I have the right to be upset about it?

• If she told you she loved you then yeah I'd say you do, I mean it's messing you about

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!