How does he not care?

I married my best friend at 19. Only guy i ever dated since age 13. After being married 13 years I found out he was cheating with a woman 5 years younger than him and 3 younger than me. We have 3 young kids together. This is the second time he has cheated that I know of. First time he was very sorry and begged to be forgiven, I forgave him as it was physical. This time was emotional and physical, had an actual relationship with the woman. When I caight him he ran out, I begged him back and he kept telling me to wait, wait wait all the while running with her. After taking my youngest who is 1 around her I filed. He is now on number 2 after me, checking on the one who he cheated on me with. He is living the life, only upset his family is upset... why does it not bother him that he broke his wifes heart and broke up the family? I have cried over him, still to this day. What the heck is wrong with me and why does he care so little? Not sure if this ties in but he had weight loss surgery 2 years ago. I myself have never been heavy, just healthy,
+1 y
I understand he will do it again which is why I would never take him back. Just hurts that he has no care what so ever, no regret... nothing.
How does he not care?
4
2