Did I do the right thing by cutting this girl off my life?

Basically, I had a crush on this girl for 8 years. Back in 7th grade she pretended to like me to make fun of me. She giggled about it with her friends. Move along 7 years later, she found out I still like her. She kept leading me on by asking me to take my shirt off for her but seemed to make fun of me about it. She would troll with me about me liking her. Later on I see that she texts her friend saying "I would say no" if I asked her out. I found out that she made fun of me again and decided to block her number and completely break ties with her because she taunted me again. Did I do the right thing? Should I have confronted her before I cut ties with her?

What Girls Said 1

• You did the right things. Confront her wouldn't have made anything good, she would have continue to make fun of you.

What Guys Said 2

• You did the right thing, but you'll always have feelings for her. I've liked a girl for near 10 years who doesn't like me back. The pain doesn't go away, but time deffo makes it better. It's just one of the parts of rejection we have to deal with as guys, I suppose.

• Have you truly been treated badly by hee? Is there anything else that may be contributing to your emotions? Bounce the situation off a trusted friend, with no agenda other than to explore it. Take some time to understand your feelings. If you still feel the same, you are probably onto something, and you should confront her.