Me and my Ex! What to do?

So me and my ex broke up about 9 months ago, it's been a rocky break up to say the least and we have a 2 yr old daughter together. First few months we dident really speak then after about 5 months I started getting random 1am phone calls and texts saying she misses me (we had slept together 3 times within this time) then that led to us talking more and continued into us hanging out and it's at the point now were we proble don't go 2 days without seeing each other we go on lunch and dinner dates, go out drinking, have "sleep overs" etc.
One night we were cuddling in bed watching a movie after getting home from being out drinking and she turns to me and says "I love you" I was abit taken back and wasn't sure what to say because she has always maintained that we aren't getting back together, she contained to say that even though she does still love me and loves all the perks of having a boyfriend such as the cuddling, kissing, dates and sex just without having a boyfriend but that we still can't be together. Which has left me really confused and in abit of a tuff spot and I'm not sure what to do? Part of my brain knows we're not getting back together but at the back there's a part that is like "well you never know" not to mention I still love her and would die to be with her again! Also the sex is good.
Thoughts?
Me and my Ex! What to do?
2
2