Are there any good, realistic movies that help as a guide when dating (as a woman)?

Getting back out into the dating world and I just want to know how to approach guys or how to react when they approach me or even how to flirt. Lol any good movies recommendations that would help?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• i'd suggest read a book better not a HOW TO books but stories and books about where to start dating who do you want to date you qualification basically. most importantly GAMES dont play games. there is a book called " Seduction Community sucks" this book have changed a lot in me its mainly for a men but if you read it and you switch the theory it will work the same for women

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really

What Guys Said 8

• dont go to movies for help, you are bound to fail because in movies, it is scripted to make it more enjoyable
    ask your friends for help
    we all would be glad to help you out

• Movies are almost always a guide to what NIT to do. They are wildly unrealistic when it comes to dating and relationships because the plot, in order to be interesting, is always based on conflict. That's how you write a story: conflict, decriptive action, resolution.

• a movie can never help but yes... ask me or n guy... we can tell u what actions of yours, can make the date boring n u will disappoint ur boyfriend... n if u know what u shouldn't do u will definitely impress ur boy cz mostly all boys get offended by the same things... it would be like seeing ur future n if u know the future u will easily can save ur self from danger... u can ask me if u r interested cz i have been on a great number of dates

• American Psycho, it's a true love story;)

• He not that into you

• Great movie. Shows different dates and insights even though it's a comedy. Love it

• Hitch

• No, movies are nothing but a load of myths created solely for entertainment purposes only

• Lone Survivor. The best advice from that movie is NEVER QUIT!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!