My SO acting really off.. he's writing in code? ? someone help decipher it?

so basically my significant other have been together for about a year now, and recently he has been really interested in like magic and rituals and spells especially like summoning and banishing and succubi... I was wondering if anybody could possibly help me decipher what this says, because I honestly have no freaking idea and his writing sucks. .. lol thanksmy SO acting really off..he's writing in code? ??someone help decipher it?

116

Most Helpful Guy

• He's at the right age to be having a first psychotic break (schizophrenia) so he may need help, and you may need to be careful.

This type of behavior is more common in the paranoid type of schizophrenia, which is the most dangerous and hardest to treat.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gibberish.

What Guys Said 15

• Maybe a Spanish expert could say but 'sae boa solaris' means 'Good afternoon' in Spanish according to my translator. Your boyfriend wrote it like one word. Maybe he's trying to think up poetry/rap/folk lyrics. The 'u' shapes under some words are often used when composing rhymes. Just a guess

• Hmm 🤔

I spent four hours straight deciphering this encrypted message. He seemed to have used a mixture of the freemason cypher, the pigpen cypher and base64 encryption method.

I created a software that analysed the image and printed the plain text from the encrypted message.

The encryption says:

"I'm fucking retarded. Please have sex with me. SEBOA SOLARIS"

What is this Solaris you may ask? Well there is an ancient Templar order called "Order of the Solar Temple". Could it be possible that he may be recruiting you to this ancient order as well?

• I can't read your entire comment... why.. it won't let me click the "+" button

• They need to fix this bug in their app. They limit how many words are displayed on the comment.

But I also said that he might be recruiting you to this Templar order 😂

• @amylove23, when you can't read all of a comment try scrolling it off the page and then back onto the page. Usually fixes it. Otherwise leave the question, go to your list of questions and go back into the question that way.

• I've been looking at it part by part and what I've found so far is that it says seboa Solaris like 4 times and it says "I want want sex" at least 2 times and I think it says person 3 times and "Lord I say imagine" twice. I also Googled "seboa Solaris" and came across a book called the Hierozoïcon by Samuel Bochart no idea what it is because I can't read latin and Arabic.

• It's Portuguese. There's also a bookstore with that name in Brazil, coincidentally.

• Lose him now! Drop him like a hot potato! It's demonism. Don't fuck with that shit. Stay away from him. Don't worry about deciphering anything!

• After spending hours deciphering it I realised I was reading it upside down but I think it says "I summon the Almighty Booty of Solaris" and then he says it in 55 other languages.

• as a person who was massivly interested in anything occult for quite a few years... what you see on the paper there is just horrible hand writing, NOTHING occult related :)

• took me 3 second to find the word sex. I think you know where to go from there

• Lmao, he's fooling you so much you're not seeing he writes sex every other line? 🤔🤔

• looks like horrible handwriting and a stupid jackass.

• looks like a math formula jus with words like sex and shit

• you're invading his privacy and it's disturbing you'd go to these lengths instead of just asking him

• I actually did ask him. but he has a tendency to bullshit. he told me he is a compulsive liar

• My god, his hand writing.

• His handwriting is atrocious

• It's not code it latin and it's book verses and lines from the bible

• it says nothing lol you're stupid

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!