Why has my ex contacted me so soon after our break up?

My ex broke up with me and we decided to stay friends. I didn't expect us to jump straight into a friendship, I was under the impression that we will spend a couple of weeks without any contact. About 2 or 3 days after our break up he called me. He wanted to know the answer to this one question that he has always been asking me and he already knows the answer but he wanted to confirm once again (it really doesn't matter what he was asking me about). Then he reminded me that it would have been our anniversary.

I wonder why he's done this.

well after this call he said he'll call me back but hasn't.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well lets see..obviously he wants you back if he reminded you about your anniversary, just talk to him about you two and see what's going on and stuff

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him in the limbo for all it matters, let him get over with it and go date another guy. pronto

What Girls Said 1

• He might be one of those people who don't realise what they've got until it's gone...