Do all guys try to get laid only a month after a breakup?

If the relationship was 1 1/2 years with a baby... what would you guys go through in the stages saying u truly loved the girl?

126

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my ex was fucking guys during our marriage like most women. so when I found out about it I went a little crazy and went out and got laid, yep. otherwise I would have at least given her 6 months. and we were together 25 years

• No most women don't do that. I believe there are really good people Both sexes I would never do the stuff he did to me none the less have sex right now like he is. I just don't understand how he could do that. I still have nightmares about it all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they try to get laid a lot sooner than a month after the break up if they can.

What Guys Said 25

• I stopped trusting the other party fully ever since I failed at my previous relationship. Never got laid with the previous one tho. And I don't try getting laid after her either. So nah. Not all guys try to get laid after breakup. Maybe a lot of the guys you know do, but not all. Trust me, even tho I myself have trust issues.

• I was in a deep depression for a few months after a 3 year relationship that ended in cheating. I didn't move on quickly. I was at a party (which I never go to) and it was super obvious a girl wanted to go home with me or at least liked me, but I just wasn't in the mood for it, like people don't deserve to have to be with me. After a while I got over it and met this girl. We had sex on the first date (wasn't my intention, but I went with the flow), and she never called back despite me wanted her to. Not all guys are just trying to get laid. Some actually want something deeper. And not all girls want relationships over sex.

• "1 1/2 years with a baby" lol

DAFUQ? The baby was more than half your relationship.
    No wonder it went south fast!! lol

And yes, a month of no sex is too much.

• I can't speak for other guys,, but I know that not being intimate for a month would drive me nut when I was away from my spouse (and we are still together)

If I was 25, single and available after a break up the previous month,, I would be climbing the walls needing intimate relief,, especially if there was no hope of rekindling the relationship.

I'm not saying I would jump into the bed with the nearest lay as there needs to be some serious mental connection as I have a lot more respect with my penis to do that.

• A lot of people hold the ideal "the easiest way to get over someone, is to get under someone else", so to them, a month is generous.

Plus even if you truly do love someone, why would you sit and weep hoping it will help you move on, grievance varies but a month isn't all that mindblowing

• it helps me move on sleeping with a new person. so the next day after a break up I'm open to all who want to have sex lol.

• depends on the breakup. if the guy truly loved the girl he would do everything in his power to rectify his mistake. and you say it involves a baby. he'd never abandon that. and the getting laid part depends on the nature of the breakup. if he found her cheating then it's hours or maybe a day. if it's a rebound thing it's a week or more. if he truly loved the girl it might take months or maybe years.

• first I would be happy to be free. after it there is the i miss her Phase after it there is the fuck boy phase and after it I am searching for a new girlfriend

• VERY HELPFUL THANK U

• Dang and it's only been a month so I guess that says something about his character

• everyone is different. maybe the relationship was not that great for hin as it was for you

• For breakup in general, I probably wouldn't even want to try to date again that fast, having lost the chance of an LTR. As for that particular situation, I cannot conceive how dramatized I would feel, having lost who I was so sure I would be spending the rest of my life with.

• I would wait and be by myself for a while. most people haven't been in that situation before and people are different.

• This really just depends on each guy.

• Guys are ALWAYS trying to get laid - all of your conditions are irrelevant.
    Are you having a problem with your guy?

• People have different ways of dealing with things. Personally I'm not sure I'd probably move on quickly.

• Why not, it's over anyway... might as well enjoy life again. Can't really see the point in staying miserable.

• I try to get laid about 2.1 seconds after they end.

• Guys are canines. Nothing worse than a canine with a broken heart just out of a relationship. Feels insulting doesn't it? Like you didn't mean anything if they jumped in bed with someone so soon after.

• Why do you care?

• Yes...

• I only wait like 5 or 6 days, lol.

• I try getting laid the day of its a way to cope better than getting drunk and doing something stupid

• we should be loyal to our gf/bf , if they stay or not. we can't force them to stay..., and overthinking about bad experience makes us feel lonely , so get up and live ur life...😍

• no not all guys, i dont quite understand your second question

• Yeah, definitely.

• yep, move on immediately

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!