So... anyone single have any advice?

I kinda caught my girlfriend in bed with another dude... and I'm honestly feeling like I shouldn't exist... I'm crying n everything... please help me be able to get rid of the painful feeling of love...

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry to hear that... But try to think of it like this - At least you found out about her true colours! Now you know she isn't worth your time and tears. She doesn't deserve you!

Give yourself some time.. Once you feel better and more calm, you'll see that she's not someone you'd want to be with. I'm sure there are many better girls for you out there.

Stay strong :)

Most Helpful Guy

• About half the world's population is female. That's an awful lot of them. Go find one of them. You'll soon forget this one.

• except... everyone cares about looks

• Would you think it better to gave an average partner that really loves you.

Or a beautiful/handsome partner that really loves other people.

When it comes to chosing a life partner, I know which option I'd go for.

• Thanks for MHG!

What Girls Said 2

• just think about find in other girls that r good and better and that r respectful and won't do that to u.

• Im sorry you had to see that and love hurts unfortunately for every one, the slut doesn't deserve you so dont waste ur time crying over her, i dont believe people who cheat truly love they partner if thats possible , she clearly just cares about herself and her needs, every thing happens in life for a reason it just means she wasn't the right girl for you, you need to cut all contact with her, block her on every thing and dont stalk her as it will make you feel worse then you won't move on, and focus on yourself and your life or keep busy with what you enjoy doing, she wants to act like a whore then let her she will soon get karma or get hurt aswell, hope it works out

What Guys Said 3

• there's always another girl.

• the main problem is that I can't ever get into another relationship cause I suck at getting a girlfriend n shit

• focus on something else in the meantime. you don't have to be in a relationship all the time.

• Why punish yourself for something she did? Expose her publicly! If she is cheating, she doesn't deserve to live.

• You wanna forget about her go fuck other chicks who are most likely better than her