Would you leave your partner if you found out they were infertile?

Obviously this question is directed towards people who want children.
  • Yes, there is nothing more important to me than having biological children
  • Yes, but it would be a difficult decision
  • Only if they didn't want to have children in another way
    Vote C
  • No, having biological children isn't the most important thing to me
    Vote D

420

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. I don't care whether we have children by making them ourselves or whether we adopt or foster or use a surrogate or a donor or whatever. How we get children doesn't particularly matter to me, I just care about us having a family to raise together. I wouldn't be too fussed if my partner couldn't have kids, though I think it'd upset him a lot.