Does my ex fling want me back?

So me and this guy were dating for about 3 months.. we saw each other every day and did everything together.. however, he would get over jealous.. and he saw a guy friend texted me and blew it out of proportion.. he tried to get back at me and hit up this girl.. for that reason I cut him off...
well its been a month we haven't contacted, and 2 days ago he finally called me after a month.. he apologized again and tried to explain why he did what he did.. he told me he hasn't moved on at all and he hoped I haven't.. he basicslly kind of said he called to clear the air , and if nothing's going to happen between us "it is what it is"...
so i ended the phone call after talking for an hour by saying I had work early and I would "talk to you later "so I went to bed...

well its been 2 days and I haven't heard from him.. why would he do this? Is it because he missed me, wanted me back.. or tryna confuse me? I'm wondering if he's waiting to see if I'll reach out to him now..
Does my ex fling want me back?
3
0