How to get a girl back?

So just recently my girlfriend broke up with me, we were only dating 2 months but were best friends before that. We did everything together and was really happy, she has depression though and that sometimes effected the relationship and put fights in, but fights are normal... right? I know she loved me because she told me every secret and she cried over me and everything felt perfect... I was a bit clingy though and also cried over her but she wanted me to text her 24/7 mostly and I was going to meet her, but on the way texting between me and her stopped working and she didn't get my messages anymore... I tried all I could to contact her but it didn't work... so eventually we get there at 2am and the next morning she says I left her for 12 hours and that due was all alone and hurt and that she's not dating me anymore... she dumped me... I begged for her to not... I told her I tried texting her all that time... I did all I could... but she left me... and now the past few days she's been hanging with some guy who I've always hated... yesterday we talked and had fun together and everything seemed so good... but then I had to go because of parents and we texted but she told me she was hanging out with the other guy... and it hurt me severally... and I showed that to her... I'm wondering if I stopped texting her... would she come back to me? if it were true love could she move on that quick? she left that guy for me in the first place because she says she never was happy with him... she says they're only friends and that me and her need to rebuild our **friendship** when I said I can't deal with it and I'll go away forever she said go... leave me just like every other guy... so might she still want me or what... I really want her back and I want to know if she really lost all her feelings for me or if it's just depression (she's on her period too) don't know if that effects it but yeah.. she told me I was her world before.. Is it possible to get her back? I feel broken
How to get a girl back?
Add Opinion