Do you ever think about your ex?

ever?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes but not because I want him back
    Unsure if it's anger or hurt or both but yeah I do think of him and what he did to me, ruined any chance I have of ever trusting or loving again..

0|0
    0|0
    • he must have really done a number on you to feel like that.

• Show All
    • @jammieww2 I have a daughter and she's not well supposing seeing her mother break down didn't help so concentrating on her for as long as it takes, if it means forever so be it rather be alone taking care of my kid than getting hurt again by someone n going into breakdown mode taking care of my kid... Becos I can't deal with both
      Kid comes first

• I understand you taking care of your kid. but please remember you need to be strong for daughter. also she needs to see you happy too.

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They cross my mind from time to time but I wouldn't overly think about them or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost every day. Don't be scared lol I'm single so I'm allowed.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes not because I want him back. Because of the mean things he said to me after break up. We used to be so close and then boom! he dumped me through text. At least he showed his true colors. His hurtful words shut me down. :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• it has been a year and yet I'm thinking about her every minute of my life and i really dont know how to get over her.

0|0
    0|0
    • no matter what you do... just move over dude... otherwise your life would be miserable

• i know, actually it's getting better every day but still...
      thanks though...

• Only ex I think about is the first girl I was with, 6 years until I was deployed. Still do.. kinda forgot about her until today when she texted.

0|1
    0|0
  • think most people do. I know I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. I'd be lying if I said never. I believe everyone does, inevitably.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;