So I think I meet a ghost?

Hey guys so I went on a hell of a good date with this guy I meet from tinder we chatted for more then ten days on WhatsApp we had an 8 hour date , he texted me the following day , we talked in the week after he even asked me on another date set for Saturday night. Saturday came he told me he has a cold but said he will talk to me later after he rested since he didn't want to cancel. That's it since then the guy has disappeared. What i don't get why would he keep texting with me and asked me out then done that. I texted him the next day but he didn't even respond. Why would someone do that. Your not interested that's fine why act like you are why ask me out again and do that.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Things like this are really common, especially with online dating. It's pretty much guaranteed that you're getting at least a dozen connections per day on Tinder, most of which you ignore. This guy has lots of options too and what he was probably doing was keeping you as an option in case his better prospects didn't pan out. Being that he disappeared completely, it probably means that he has lined up some better dates, but it's very possible in the future that he'll contact you again with some hokey story that he got hella busy so it'll be up to you if you want to buy that story. I wouldn't.

• Naa even if I hear from him I don't think I'll bother to reply since it's just a dick move. what I didn't get. And I know how tinder works is why would he even bother to write with me or make plans. My personal guess he had a date Friday and that just went super well. But no reason to be an ass just cancel.

Most Helpful Girl

• He cold honestly be busy. We're all human and things come up. I'd just wait it out and do you in the meantime.

• Would you? Even if I hear from him again and I doubt that. He was a totall jerk

• Yep I try myself. Just always a bummer when a guy acts all nice then turns out to be a totall ass. I don't mind it if your not into me I'm me and I like myself. But why play a pretend game. That's what I don't get

• I agree with you 100%

What Guys Said 4

• yeah you did😨

• Maybe he got super sick. maybe his phone broke. maybe his life got messed up. who knows, but I know for sure if he is a good guy, he wouldn't ignore.

• Naa it's more a general question

• don't over think it, give it a few days.

• It's been a few days he haven't even asked sorry for doing what he did Saturday. Why would anyone be so childish and his 30 not 18

• *met

• Sorry that English is my third language

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!