What was the worst thing an ex said to you and you have said to an ex after a break up? ?

And did you guys ended up talking again or it is over for good after a few days, months, years?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• once i break up there is no further contact... ever... I move on.

• but what if there are still feelings involved?

• Well, you figure, that person isn't coming back. So you need to realistically deal with the situation. Breakups happen for a reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was wide and crap in bed making fun of my pubic hair in fact he had an audience telling me that over a phone...

He tried to contact me over and over at first I asked why he did it n got stupid answers now I just avoid him shutting down any attempts
    Because I'm still hurt its things I can't change about myself and it's given me a complex

What Guys Said 2

• go-to hell you whore.
    we slept together a few months later lol

• oh wow. what made you say that though?

• we did that a lot... it was a love hate relationship. I don't even remember what she did that time

• She said, "Don't knock"
    I said, "Don't knock"

What Girls Said 1

• before breaking up, he told be that he never even wanted to be with me while obviously that was not true because we were together for four years. he said every possible thing that he thought would hurt me. and in the end ignored all my messages. but after that, I also tried my best to hurt him. I don't know if I got any luck or not. did he feel hurt or not. selfish or whatever, I felt good because he started it without a reason