Why does an ex want my attention?

She broke up with me and said she needed space. After the break, she kept texting me. Ended up stopping. Then, she would always try to be friendly with me. After, she was being cold and bitchy. Most of the time, she would have her back facing me and didn't want to acknowledge my presence which was fine.

All of a sudden, she's becoming extremely friendly and teasing me all the time. Now, she's even play fighting me and mocking me. She's clearly trying to get my attention.

Why is she doing this?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Breakups suck for both parties. I don't know the circumstances, but it sounds like she is lonely and misses having a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• at least she didn't use a high school musical song to break up with you and then try to get back with you

What Girls Said 1

• Situation #1 she may only want to show off infront of her friends that , she has a boyfriend or something like that

Situation #2 she misses you or she started to have feelings toward you again

What Guys Said 2

• i think she thought her ex was a better person , so want to be back again

• Ignore her... she dumped you.. if she persists, remind her of this. Then move on, find someone else.