Why did my ex sent me a friend request?

I met this guy a couple of months back and we really hit it off I knew him since middle school and once we went on a lot of dates I noticed him being quite distant from me always leaving me on seen and I was the one who had to initiate the conversation in order to talk to him I assumed he wanted nothing to do with me which I had told him before that I was looking for something serious I unfriended him to get over the breakup easier. Well a month had passed and he sent me a random video which I figured since time had passed I figured he sent it to me by accident so I ignored it and the next day he sent me a friend request which I accepted hoping we can go back to talking again. Well a week has passed and he hasn't messaged me and I don't want to message him because I don't want To seem clingy... my question is why did he sent me the friend request if he doesn't want to message me

03

Most Helpful Guy

• He's testing the waters, he wants you too see things he's posted to make you miss him and wants you to message him, I do it all the time

What Guys Said 2

• Probably to be noisy. Curious about your life and what you're up to.

• he is an ex... just ignore him.. he is a thing of the past... move forward, never backward.

What Girls Said 0