Should I be worried that my ex is in a rebound relationship when she said were getting back together?

my girlfriend broke up with me for the summer because of the distance but we were still in love so we would get back together when school started then she found a new guy and started dating him about 2 weeks later and still they've been together about 3 weeks now

basically I want to know if I should worry about this guy? because as far as I know the only thing that he is doing that I couldn't is give her time and when we broke up she said she still loved me so I'm confused on how to deal with this emotionally and how I should treat her during the summer, and once school starts when I have the time for her and he doesn't (if they're still together) I could really use some help
0
1