Even if partner is loving, loyal, caring. Still people cheat. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people cheat on some level. There are many reasons why people cheat and there are many levels of cheating, but none of them are okay. Most are weak and can't resist temptations. It takes a lot to resist what you are wired to do.

I don't believe the whole once a cheater always a cheater thing. People change, but it's a red flag for future partners and it can destroy a relationship that is attempting to move past it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Temptation, Lust, Sin. It is what it is. They don't care if you are loving, loyal and caring. They know this. And they also know your naive for being that way. They think like animals, so they will behave like animals. You can't change people who won't change themselves. Some of them don't want to change. They want their cake and eat it too because it's entitlement. Very few stray because they are being deceived by those who seduce them. That is why I say lust and seduction are evil. It also depends on what kind of relationship this is. Marriage or Dating? In dating, you should seek to date to marry. But since people don't believe in that hardly we have so many options that anybody can be a cheater. Even you. That's how bad it's getting.

What Guys Said 18

• Unfortunately just for sex with other person as they get attracted to others.

• Why?

Because monogamy doesn't work. It never will. Either man or woman will eventually get tired of the relationship and want variety

• Because they are not loyal, caring or loving. Just because one person in the relationship is does not mean the other one is. I have always been loving caring and loyal, but my ex was not, and she cheated. People cheat, not all, but some. And the ones who do, suck.

• Because nobody is perfect.
    You can be loving, caring and loyal - but you could be boring. Or have other attitude problems.

Do I agree with cheating? Hell no.
    But it happens, and is usually caused by the other feeling that something is lacking/negative with their current partner.
    Or those persons are just really really horny.

• Because he is apparently not loving, loyal and caring. You can't be any of that and cheat.

• People cheat because of their character flaws, even if they are otherwise a good person.
    ~JSmith

• Because people are stupid and stupid is just how we are. We all could be that person we hate with the right upbringing and surroundings.

• not attractive enough

• What if she is more attractive than with whom he cheated on. And he ain't that attractive too?

• From what I've read men are more likely to cheat with less attractive women and women with more attractive men.

• if I see my perspective as a man, man is easily get visual attraction, which means. Men tend to prefer beautiful women than common women. If he cheats, it's most likely cuz he finds other women that seem more beauty. But that doesn't mean, it's always like that, just most of men are like that. Other reason is probably he doesn't feel comfortable again and get bored, can't enjoy himself again. Why he get bored and can't enjoy himself depends on your beauty and behavior.

• Sadly, even though we love someone, our lustful urges always return and it's an ongoing internal struggle. I feel like if you truly love someone then you will never feel the urge or want to cheat on them.

• because people are assholes.

• If you truly love her.. then cheating would not be a issue...

• They are impulsive, lack discipline, get bored easily, and don't care about how their actions might hurt someone else, it's the world we live in unfortunately

• Depends on the person/relationship

• Lack of sex.

• The men's penis has its own brain. They can't control it

• No one is 100% pure and people do cheat at some situations.

• Because they want to

• Immaturity... lack of empathy... confusion...

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone seems to have their reasons for cheating. For some people it is an overwhelming physical desire. For some it's an emotional thing. For others its just plain out of spite or a "because I can attitude."

• Because they are trash that's why they decide to cheat it has nothing to do with their partner just the cheaters morals which are clearly fucked up

• because cheater will cheat it doesn't matter how good their relationship is

• Because it is about them, not their mate. Cheating is a choice a person makes for his or her own reasons, having nothing to do with their partner.