No contact for 3weeks now with my boyfriend. No proper closure done. Are we considered over?

He read the last message I sent online but we stopped talking from then. No response or initiative message from him until now. I feel better because since we stopped talking as I got out of the one-sided relationship. Is it considered a break up?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you mean "no response or initiative until now?"

• He didn't initiate the next conversation.

• Mature? Or immature?

• Sorry. Meant to say that he "doesn't seem very mature..."

What Guys Said 2

• Yes. Looks like he brushed you off. Just do things that you use to do. And you'll forget about him sooner.

• He seems rejoicing without communication. We are in a LDR. He did this to his ex-GF. He made her call after the break-up. His ego makes him leave first so he'll always be the rejecter. What a heartless man-child! He expects that I come crawling back? Sure it is tempting but it's time to regain self-respect and dignity on this! He is not used to closures, nice man but poor in relationships.

• Good for you!

• yes you are over.. move on

What Girls Said 1

• maybe yes... however is better to ask him. Feel free to dump him if it's not

• He always wants to be first in dumping. He is a heartless and cold man-child! He did this to his ex-GF, he made her call him after the break-up. Is it ego alone or he is just plain rude to women?

• he's rude and immature