Do you support kickstarter (or any other invention project sites? If so what project are you supporting?

I absolutely love to see videos if new inventions I think they are very intertaining and can picture myself using some of the items such as athletic clothing with the silver technology built in or collapable water bottles or re imagined beds or blankets. What invention do you see yourself using?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like Kickstarter and indiegogo. I try to support useful projects. I've supported quite a few, among others Wynd, Zipbuds, Formula Fusion, Nodoka Tea and Butterfly Boards

• have you heard of chargest? I plan on suporting that one

• I've heard of it, definitely, what's the appeal to you?

• its very useful because when you're traveling everything's all right there when it comes to charging your devices in a convenient little cube.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know about this but you looks so cute 😍😍

• STAR CITIZEN

What Girls Said 1

• No, because it's really common that the company never makes the product. It's a cool idea but I wouldn't give them my money unless they come up with a system to refund people when the product never exists.

• the company has a specific time limit if they dont reach it then you do get your money back

• Hmm, I'm not that familiar with it, I remember reading some stories where the company founders just kept the money. I guess they've cleaned it up since then.