How does a couple grow apart?

my sister said that's what happened with some of her friends other half have not heard it before so curious to hear examples

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Every experience changes you and there is no guarantee that you'll fit with the person you're with

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way I can describe it is as we get older, our interests change. All the things I liked in men at 19 aren't the same things I liked at 22 and so forth. What caught your attn about your s/o in the beginning could be the very thing that you can't stand down the road. As we grow, it's very possible to still love the person you are/we're with, but that passion isn't there anymore.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Couple will go apart easily if both are seen as a household 50/50.
    If it's not equal then one will trust other more.
    50/50 starts a fight by thinking who's dominant.
    I'm cuckquean who respect her husband and do as he says.

• They stopped talking and changed

• my last relationship I grew apart. the spark wasn't there anymore that you feel