Do I take an ex back?

Basically, she broke up with me because she felt I didn't love her as much as she loved me (which frankly might be true, or not. love confuses me). Thing is, I miss her terribly, especially her smile. Should I chase after her or let her go?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• the question my friend is not about you. The right question is"will she take me back"?
    From what you're saying, if you do chase her I don't think that she'll take you back. So think carefully if you do love her and if you're willing to prove it to her. Only then chase her. Otherwise let her go and don't waste your time and hers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If you miss her, say something

• Ex means over. Don't go back.

• say the truth and show her that you love her, hopefully she will come back. Good Luck

What Guys Said 3

• you can go back. I went back with my ex and I regretted it LOL but yeah. if you're confused but you miss her, just saying that's how I felt when I broke up with her but got back and then we broke up again. But good luck buddy. not everybody has the same ending.

• Hell no! plenty of other fish out there. if you aren't sure, don't. you would be sure and wouldn't need to ask this question otherwise.

• when you walk away there will be no comming back.