Are you usually the one who gets dumped or the one who breaks up the relationship?

I've always been the one who gets dumped and I've never dumped anyone. How about you?

1020

Most Helpful Guy

• in my case it's balanced under the law of karma.. m once i dump , next one dumps me although nobody knows each other 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• 90% of the time I have been the one who does the dumping.
    Pros of being the dumper: You obviously didn't want to be with the person and so now you aren't.
    Cons of being the dumper: Sometimes you spend a lot of the time wondering if you made the right choice and might feel guilty for hurting the other person.
    Pros being the one dumped: There really isn't anything you can do about it.
    Cons being the one dumped: You might still be in love with the other person because ending things wasn't your choice. Moving on might be harder because of this.

What Guys Said 19

• I am usually the one who gets dumped because I never quit on a relationship. . . except for my last girlfriend. I dumped her.

• One getting dumped. Even if It's me who wants to break up. I would never hurt a girl by dumping her. I would just create a situation where she will hate me and dump me. I prefer anger than tears.

• I've always been the one doing the dumping. I've never been dumped.

• I have dumped countless women in my lifetime. And been dumped a few times as well.
    It's a fact of life. Make a decision, make a life, live with it.

• For short term relationships typically the girl has dumped me

In every long term relationship I have been in, I have dumped her due to boredom

• It's about 50/50 for me.

• Dumped. I need to find better partners who aren't using me as a rebound. Lol...

• 95% of the time I'm the one that ends the relationship. When I sense that it starts becoming one sided or she isn't into me I break it off quick. If they ask me for money I'm outta there.

• i get dumped

• Dumped.

• Not enough data for me to determine that

• I've always been the one getting dumped except once

• The one who breaks up.

• im the one getting cheated on so i dump them.

• 50-50.

• The single one 😆

• i am the one..

• I use to always get dumped.

• a little of both...

What Girls Said 9

• Both, Most guys usually will ghost me. They will never just outright tell me that they want to stop talking. And then they usually come back after awhile. I hate guys who do that.

• I only have one real ex, and he was the one to dump me.

• I am usually the one to end it.

• both. depends on the situation.

• I always got dumped but this last time I wasn't sure who dumped who. It was mutual so that might explain it

• The one who breaks up

• I'm usually the heartbreaker lol but I got dumped once

• mostly i'm the one who gets broken up with but a few guys that i've dated online i've broken up with

• I've only been in a few. And so far the majority is me breaking up the relationship