I need help from people who have experienced this stalking?

So my ex hired a private investigator to follow me around... what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• check with your Police Dept. see what they say

What Guys Said 7

• First, he may not be a legitimate PI. Get his car's license number and take photos of him if you can (safely) and give it to police. This will help determine if he is sanctioned by your state to provide investigative services. If he is not, then you can file an order of protection or charges under anti stalking laws if your state has them.
    Even if the guy is a PI, your ex has no justification to have you followed unless you have some pending legal dispute such as divorce or custody.
    ~JSmith

• You can do nothing like some people, but if I were you I'd call the local police dept. and tell them. If nothing else, they can find out for sure what is he doing, who he works for (clients name also) felony arrests?, You'll have peace of mind. It also tells him what a "FUCK" he is.😂😂

• Why would he do that? Is there any certain reason besides stalking? Like something that would actually require to hire a PI?

• make sure you have evidence then call cops.

• hire a private investigator to investigate the private investigator who s privately investigating you

• there is discription lol

• How do you know that he did that?

What Girls Said 0