Will she notice or care?

My ex broke up with me 4 months ago. Since then I have been trying to better myself and all. I've started going to the gym, I've lost 30 pounds, I feel better and more confident, I'm focusing a lot on work now during the summer and plan to focus a lot on school when it comes around. I'm just wondering if she will even care. She has a new boyfriend (idk if it's just a rebound or not.. she started dating him not even a month after we broke up). We don't see eachother often so i don't know if she will even notice unless she checks my social media (which I haven't even been on since the breakup). Or if she will even care. Opinions?

What Girls Said 1

• Revenge body? I see. I think that she would are but i don't think it'll be enough to want to start a relationship again. If it didn't work out the first time what makes you think it would work out now, so don't force it. Go get yourself a new girlfriend, ENJOY LIFE!!

• I'm not trying to force anything. I'm doing this for my own good and to better myself. I just wanted to know if it's something that a girl would look at.